Wednesday June 13, 2018
Compound olive oil! This recipe is so versatile. Feel free to play with different herbs and flavors. You can use this recipe for anything from chicken to pasta. Enjoy!
The splurge ingredient is the olive oil. The better the olive oil, the better the flavor, the better the nutrients.
- 2 cups good quality olive oil
- 1 tbs parsley pivot chopped
- 1 tps thyme pivot chopped
- 1 tps rosemary pivot chopped
- 1 tps oregano pivot chopped
- Wash and prep herbs
- Combine all ingredients
- Put into an ice tray or silicone molds. You can also use this as a great bread dipping oil.
Stay Fit! Stay Jazzy!